What is collaboration math? Enhancing cross-sector partnerships for preventing violence against women
Larry Cohen and Lisa Fujie-Parks, Prevention Institute
- Debbie McKenna, Wichita Public Schools
- Lori Haskett, Kansas Department of Health and the Environment
- Kathy Williams, Wichita Area Sexual Assault Center
- Ron Matson, Wichita State University
- Rhonda Lusk, Via Christi Regional Medical Center
David Lee, Prevention Connection
- Understand the role of cross-sector partnerships in preventing violence against women.
- Learn about how the Collaboration Math tool can be used to increase the effectiveness of cross-sector partnerships.
- Experiment with the use of technology to promote interactive learning.
Conference Transcripts and Recordings:
- Presentation Slides PDF
- Guest Speaker Bios PDF
- Short Description of Collaboration Math PDF
- Full Article on Collaboration Math PDF
- Prevention Institute Overview PDF
- Prevention Institute Capacity Statement PDF
- Spectrum of Prevention PDF
You may also visit www.preventioninstitute.org for more information.
Leave a Reply