Organizational Practices and Violence Against Women: Implications for Prevention
Presenters: Larry Cohen & Greta Tubbesing, Prevention Institute.
Host: David Lee, Prevention Connection
Prevention of violence against women requires comprehensive approaches. Significant opportunities to create lasting change exist by making changes to organizational practices. This web conference explored in-depth Changing Organizational Practices from the Spectrum of Prevention.
- Understand why organizational practice change is critical to preventing violence against women.
- Identify sectors and organizational fucntions to target for change.
- Learn about examples of organizational practice change to support the prevention of violence against women.
- Experiement with the use of technology to promote interactive learning and dialogue.
- All Prevention Connection conference recordings can be found at:
- Slides (1 per page , color) [PDF]
- Handouts (3 slide per page, black & white) [PDF]
- Contents of Text Chat during conference [PDF]
We recommend you are familiar with the Spectrum of Prevention before viewing the web conference recording. Please read, listen, or watch one or more of the following: