Preventing violence against women requires comprehensive approaches. Often, the best way to ensure a comprehensive strategy is to build a diverse coalition. This web conference highlighted Collaboration Math, a tool to develop effective collaborations.
Presenters: Larry Cohen and Elizabeth Waiters, Prevention Institute
Host: David Lee, Prevention Connection
- Andrea Hamor Edmondson, Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Sheryll Brown, Oklahoma State Department of Health
- Amy Lester, Reporter, KWTV News Channel 9
- Presentation: 1 Slide Per Page, Color [PDF]
- Presentation: 3 Slides Per Page, B&W [PDF]
- Oklahoma Rape and Sexual Violence Prevention: Strategic Planning Convening Summary
- Description of Collaboration Math from Prevention Institute
- Collaboration Math Worksheet
- Understand the role of cross-sector partnerships in preventing violence against women.
- Learn about how the Collaboration Math tool can be used to increase the effectiveness of cross-sector partnerships.