Teen dating violence prevention campaign
This web conference highlighted the Family Violence Prevention Fund’s upcoming teen dating violence prevention campaign, funded by the Office on Violence Against Women.
David S. Lee, Prevention Connection, California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Cindy Dyer, Office on Violence Against Women (Bio)
- Esta Soler and Brian O’Connor, Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Jim Therkalsen, R/GA Digital Advertising Agency
- The video recording of this session is no longer available.
- You do not need to have attended the web conference to be able to view the recording.
- Please use a valid email address when you register for the recording, since your link to the recording will be emailed to the address you provide.
- Describe the background research into development of the teen dating violence prevention campaign.
- Highlight communication strategy for the teen dating violence prevention campaign.
- Preview messages from upcoming campaign.
Leave a Reply