Building capacity to evaluate RPE prevention programs: Examples from Colorado and Illinois
September 22, 2011 (RPE Summer Series)
PreventConnect is pleased to announce its third annual Summer Series of web conferences designed specifically for State Sexual Assault Coalitions and State Public Health Departments. The CDC has contracted PreventConnect to develop these web conferences to assist your organizations in your role to build the capacity of RPE grantees within your own states.
The topics were developed based on input provided by RPE Coordinators and State Sexual Assault Coalitions. This series of web conferences is a results of close coordination among the CDC, NSVRC and PreventConnect to provide technical assistance in the implementation of RPE cooperative agreements.
Building Capacity to Evaluate RPE Prevention Programs: Examples from Colorado and Illinois
Host: David S. Lee, California Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Agnieszka McCort, Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Sean Black, Illinois Coalition Against Sexual Assault
- Identify strategies to build capacity to evaluate sexual violence prevention efforts.
- Identify tools used to support building evaluation capacity.
- Identify ways to overcome challenges to building capacity.
- Slides [PDF]
- Text Chat (coming soon)
- Recording (coming soon)
- Other materials can be found on the NSVRC RPE Pages – [RPE Coordinators] [State Sexual Assault Coalitions]