Sexual Violence Prevention During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Adapting in an Ever-Changing Landscape
Join the National Sexual Violence Resource Center and PreventConnect for a series of web conferences addressing how the novel coronavirus pandemic has impacted sexual violence prevention, how new and constantly changing circumstances relate to sexual violence prevention, and what adaptations people are implementing or planning. These web conferences will address both current, pressing needs for sexual violence prevention and will envision ideas for sexual violence prevention in a post-COVID context.
- Creating Emergent Spaces for Sexual Violence Prevention During COVID-19
- Adapting Sexual Violence Prevention Curriculum During COVID-19
- Handling Disclosures in a Trauma-Informed Way in Online Sexual Violence Prevention Environments During COVID-19
- Prevención de la Violencia Sexual Durante COVID-19 en las Comunidades Latinx / Preventing Sexual Violence During COVID-19 in Latinx Communities
- Advancing and connecting racial justice and sexual violence prevention during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Wrapping Up This Series: Where do we go from here to prevent sexual violence during COVID-19?