Linking Child Focused Approaches to Preventing Sexual and Domestic Violence
By the end of this web conference, participants will be able to:
- Identify successful prevention strategies that link multiple forms of violence
- Discuss benefits and considerations of partnering with agencies focused on other forms of violence
- Utilize tool kits to increase implementation and effectiveness in the prevention of children’s exposure to child maltreatment, sexual abuse, community and domestic violence
- Donald Gault, Healthy Communities Division Manager for Saint Paul – Ramsey County Public Health
- Trina Wolf Chief, Chippewa Cree Tribe Human Services Division – Children Exposed to Violence Project
- Slides [PDF]
A web conference is an opportunity to attend an online workshop by watching a presentation on your computer screen (using your internet connection) and hearing presenters through your telephone.PreventConnect web conferences feature an opportunity to participate in online question & answer sessions and live text chat between participants. If for some reason you are unable to join on your computer, you can download the presentation slides from our website and listen on your phone.
Real-Time Captioning Available:
Instructions for accessing captioning during this web conference will be provided with your registration confirmation.
The iLinc web conference software used by Prevent Connect is compatible with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh computers. Click here for detailed system requirements.