Changing the Culture of Schools, Churches, and Communities to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse: Lessons Learned from the Just Beginnings Collaborative
The Just Beginnings Collaborative is a network of national leaders to end child sexual abuse, and this web conference is the first of three web conferences highlighting the impactful work of the Just Beginnings Collaborative network. Join us as we discuss how shifting culture within the heart of organizations and communities can lead to great impacts on preventing child sexual abuse. From churches and schools to community organizations and families, every facet of a community has a role to play in preventing and ending child sexual abuse. Learn from our guests how to engage parents, center prevention in organizational commitments, and identify areas for change within churches and youth-serving organizations.
- Describe culture change as it relates to organizations, communities, schools, and families
- Identify ways organizations and communities can prevent child sexual abuse
- Engage in discussion on how organizations and communities can be agents of cultural change to prevent child sexual abuse
- Web Conference PowerPoint Slides [PDF]
- Text Chat Transcript [PDF]
- Web Conference summary Overview of Just Beginnings Collaborative & PreventConnect Web Conference Series [PDF]