Embracing Change, Creativity, and Connection: Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month 2021
February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month, and with how the world has changed and how systems of harm have been in the spotlight for the past year, this TDVAM is different than past years. Arlene Vassell of the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence and Angela Lee of love is respect join this podcast to discuss how to adapt to a new norm of prevention, engaging youth, and sustaining connections and relationships during and beyond TDVAM 2021.
Part 1 of this podcast is also available. Check out the resources below from our podcast guests.
From the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence:
- NRCDV’s TDVAM page https://www.dvawareness.
- This page will highlight the websites and materials that Arlene mentioned during the podcast. It also has a link to NRCDV’s full list of NRCDV events – same as attached pdf doc
From love is respect:
- The theme for TDVAM 2021 is Know Your Worth. To request that our annual action guide is emailed to you, please email [email protected] with the subject line “TDVAM 2021 Action Guide”.
- Key dates:
- Respect Week: Week of February 8th
- Wear Orange Day: Tuesday, February 9th
- Contact information Text: LOVEIS to 22522/ Call 1-866-3319474/ loveisrespect.org and chat live.