Toward a Community Solution: Advancing Primary Prevention of Violence Against Women
June 9, 2005
Presenters: Larry Cohen and Lisa Fujie-Parks, Prevention Institute
Host: David Lee, Prevention Connection
This is a repeat of the March 17, 2005 session because many people missed this web conference, which established the foundation for Prevention Connection’s web conferences.
- Understand why norms change is an important outcome to work toward to prevent violence against women.
- Understand how primary prevention approaches can add value to the anti-violence against women movement.
- Have an initial understanding of the Three Keys to Preventing Violence Against Women.
- Understand how the Spectrum of Prevention can be used to develop comprehensive strategies to prevent violence against women.
- Presentation Slides PDF
- Prevention Institute Capacity Statement PDF
- Spectrum of Prevention Overview PDF
- Spectrum of Prevention: Developing a Comprehensive Approach to Injury Prevention PDF
- Post Forum Worksheet PDF