Leveraging resources to sustain sexual violence prevention efforts: Project Connect and Texas PEACE Project
August 11, 2011 (RPE Summer Series)
PreventConnect is pleased to announce its third annual Summer Series of web conferences designed specifically for State Sexual Assault Coalitions and State Public Health Departments. The CDC has contracted PreventConnect to develop these web conferences to assist your organizations in your role to build the capacity of RPE grantees within your own states.
The topics were developed based on input provided by RPE Coordinators and State Sexual Assault Coalitions. This series of web conferences is a results of close coordination among the CDC, NSVRC and PreventConnect to provide technical assistance in the implementation of RPE cooperative agreements.
- Ted Rutherford, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault
- Lisa James, Futures Without Violence
- Laura Schumm, Ohio Domestic Violence Network
- Describe how a project can integrate sexual violence prevention in a social justice program.
- Describe how a project can integrate sexual violence prevention in a reproductive coercion prevention program.
- Explore options to leverage other resources to sustain sexual violence prevention efforts.
- Slides [PDF]