Don’t let prevention stand alone: Integrating sexual & domestic violence prevention efforts in your agency & community
Sexual and domestic violence prevention efforts are often isolated from intervention and after the fact efforts – even within our own agencies. Yet, everyone benefits when prevention efforts are seen as an integral part of a comprehensive response. See how folks it the field have used coordination, on paper and in practice, to integrate their primary prevention approaches in their agency and within their communities.
Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Host:David Lee, CALCASA, PreventConnect
Presenters: Annie Lyles and Benita Tsao, Prevention Institute
- Wanda Powless, Executive Director, Klamath Crisis Center
- Diane McDaniel Rhodes, Chief Program Officer, SafePlace
|Diane McDaniel Rhodes|
- Slides for June 13 – 3 per page [PDF]
- Slides for June 14 – 3 per page [PDF]
- Slides for June 14 – 1 per page [PDF]
- Recording – June 13, 2012 [click here]
- Recording – June 14, 2012 [click here]
- Chat – June 13, 2012 [PDF]
- Chat – June 14, 2012 [PDF]
- Engage in a candid discussion of the challenges and opportunities in developing partnerships.
- Provide examples of lessons learned from people and agencies with experience.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate norms change efforts like practice and policy change.
- Identify potential indicators for measuring the impact and outcomes of efforts.
I would love to attend this webinar! Unfortunately I am busy on both days at that time. Will there be a recording I could listen to at a later date? Thank you
Power Points please
Powerpoint slides are here
Yes, the recording is posted here.