How can we help? Developing shared goals for sexual & domestic violence prevention efforts and diverse community priorities
When your community or local collaborative is taking on a pressing issue that isn’t directly connected to sexual and domestic violence, what tools does your agency have to support these efforts? How does your participation align with your mission and honor your commitment? Join us for a discussion with Prevention Institute’s co-founder and Executive Director Larry Cohen and guests as they explore ways to analyze important community issues, including child sexual abuse and faith-led initiatives, through a lens of impactful collaborations that can help further your mission.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Host: David Lee, CALCASA, PreventConnect
Presenters: Annie Lyles and Carolina Guzman, Prevention Institute
- Larry Cohen, Executive Director, Prevention Institute
- Ann Lindstrom, Prevention Policy Director, Minnesota Sex Offender’s Program (Department of Human Services)
- Jannine Herbert, MA, LP, Executive Clinical Director, Minnesota Sex Offender’s Program (Department of Human Services)
- Theresa Harrison, Executive Director, Peaceful Paths
- R. Tracey Hickmon, Rebuilding and Community Outreach Coordinator, Empowered to Live the Life YOU Choose Rebuilding Program
|Larry Cohen||Ann Lindstrom||R. Tracey Hickmon||Theresa Harrison|
- Engage in a candid discussion about the challenges and opportunities in developing partnerships and dynamic collaboration.
- Provide examples of lessons learned from people and agencies with experience.
- Identify opportunities to incorporate population-based efforts such as organizational practice and policy change within the collaboration.
- Identify potential indicators for measuring the impact and outcomes of efforts.
Thanks, David. This looks excellent.
Thank you for this opportunity.
Looking forward to the webinar! I learn so much from each one I attend.