11am-12:30 pm Pacific Time
- Recording [click here]
- Slides [1 per page PDF] [3 per page PDF]
- Making Connections for Mental Health and Well-Being among Men and Boys in the U.S
- Text Chat [PDF]
- Captions [PDF]
By the end of this web conference, participants will be able to:
- Engage in a candid discussion around the links between preventing trauma and sexual and domestic violence
- List strategies relevant for efforts focused on men of color, trauma and sexual and domestic violence
- Identify tools and resources to support ongoing innovative partnerships between efforts focused on sexual and domestic violence prevention and efforts preventing trauma in communities of color.
- Patricia McManus, Black Health Coalition of Wisconsin
- Kenny Green, Gang Intervention Department, Toberman Neighborhood Center
What is a Web Conference?
A web conference is an opportunity to attend an online workshop by watching a presentation on your computer screen (using your internet connection) and hearing presenters through your telephone.PreventConnect web conferences feature an opportunity to participate in online question & answer sessions and live text chat between participants. If for some reason you are unable to join on your computer, you can download the presentation slides from our website and listen on your phone.
Real-Time Captioning Available:
Instructions for accessing captioning during this web conference will be provided with your registration confirmation.
The iLinc web conference software used by Prevent Connect is compatible with both Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh computers. Click here for detailed system requirements.