Wrapping Up This Series: Where do we go from here to prevent sexual violence during COVID-19?
This web conference is part of a series with the National Sexual Violence Resource Center “Sexual Violence Prevention During the COVID-19 Pandemic: Adapting in an Ever-Changing Landscape.” Registration and web conference materials are available on the National Sexual Violence Resource Center’s website, linked here.
PreventConnect and the National Sexual Violence Resource Center have hosted five previous web conferences in the series Sexual Violence Prevention During COVID-19: Adapting in an Ever-Changing Landscape. As we conclude this iteration of the series, join PreventConnect and NSVRC for this web conference where participants will reflect on key learnings from earlier web conferences in this series and explore ways to transform those learnings into action despite an ever-changing COVID-19 landscape. We don’t have all the answers, but we do have a space to connect, collaborate, and share insights.
- Describe key takeaways from the web conference series Sexual Violence Prevention During COVID-19: Adapting in an Ever-Changing Landscape
- Identify strategies to sustain and adapt sexual violence prevention efforts during a continual and prolonged crisis
- Discuss opportunities for continued connection and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic beyond this web conference series
- Web conference PowerPoint slides [PDF]
- Jenée Johnson, Mindful Movement Builder, Public Health Professional, Thought Leader and Founder of The Right Within Experience, JenéeJohnson.com
- Shareen El Naga, Consultant at the North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Montia Daniels,
- Consultant at the North Carolina Coalition Against Sexual Assault, UNC-Chapel Hill
- Leticia Velez, Organizer, Ya Basta
- Pastor Benjamin Ortega, Ministerios Fuente de Vida