New toolkit connects Disability Justice and Sexual Assault Awareness Month
Indiana Disability Justice released a free toolkit for people interested in building their skills in practicing primary prevention with people with disabilities.
The toolkit, Disability Justice & Sexual Violence Prevention Resource Toolkit for SAAM 2023, provides resources about:
- Creating protective environments and increasing social inclusion
- Promoting healthy sexuality
- Using accessible community and organizational evaluation
- Risk and Protective factors
- Personal stories and knowledge from people with disabilities.
Fill out this google form to sign up to receive a free print and digital toolkit.
Indiana Disability Justice is a task force and resource hub aimed at supporting statewide efforts to prevent violence and enhance independence and wellness among people with disabilities. The project was created by prevention practitioners and people with lived experiences.
Learn more about the Indiana Disability Justice Resource hub and access free toolkits, essays and evaluation tools here.
Listen to part one here.
Listen to part two here.