Secret survivor’s tools for strengthening your prevention efforts
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Engaging the leadership and wisdom of survivors and others with direct lived experiences is a key, yet often missing ingredient in the work of prevention and social change. Learn techniques that you can use locally from others who have used and modified these tools and the arts to strengthen their prevention efforts.
Hosts: Joan Tabachnick and Cordelia Anderson
- Sara Zatz, Ping Chong + Company
- Billye Mulraine, Kingsbridge Heights Community Center
- Slides [PDF]
- Text chat [coming soon]
- Recording [click here]
- Identify 3 ways you can strengthen local efforts
- Be able to articulate why survivor and others with direct lived experiences are critical to the work of social change and prevention
- Increase understanding of how the arts can be an effective tool to strengthen prevention efforts
AWESOME!! It was a teaser webinar that made me eager to learn if my organization, Center for Community Solutions (CCS), has this Documentary and Toolkit. If not, I will encourage them to contact Sara Zatt or Billye Mulraine to get it. I plan to look for Billye’s book, No More Abusers! Thanks to all!