Youth Leadership in Preventing Teen Dating Violence
We are so excited that the California Partnership to End Domestic Violence asked us to share the incredible youth-led and youth-centered teen dating violence and sexual violence prevention work we’ve learned about here on PreventConnect! We could talk about the amazing work these organizations do for hours, but here are links for you to learn direct from these organizations and people.
- Arts-based approaches and data collection:
- Proyecto UNICA of El Programa Hispano Católico in Oregon
- The Ohio classroom partnership between a teacher and a doctoral student
- Colorado and California’s youth safety hot spot mapping
- Promoting whole, healthy youth:
- Youth Movement Leaders
- Call to action
Go to the California Partnership to End Domestic Violence’s website to learn about more about youth leadership in preventing teen dating violence.